IM BACK again with another DIY! This time it’s is on how to make the Kylie Jenner Flames Crewneck. Kylie Jenner recently released a new collection of merchandise on her website http://www.kyliejennershop.com and the flames crewneck was something that I really wanted.
Unfortunately it sold out rather quickly and I was unable to get one. Fortunately I’m super crafty and for less than 12 dollars, I was able to make it myself! I made a video tutorial on my youtube channel so if you’d like to see how I made it, keep reading!
What you will need:
- Hanes Black Long Sleeve Tee $7.99 @ Target
- Tulip Brand -> Orange, Yellow & White Matte Fabric Paint From Joann Fabrics
- Paint Brushes and Sponges
- Freezer Paper – Grocery Store or Dollar Store
- Inkjet Printer with 11×14 /legal capabilities (can be sized to 8.5 X 11 if you printer only prints smaller)
- Xacto knife or Scissors
- Hair Dryer
Here is the link to the Flames template. FLAMES TEMPLATE Being a Graphic Designer and all, I traced the flames on Kylie’s crewneck and created a transparent image for you guys.
Check out the video below and let me know how you like it! xo Lia